Twin-tube shock design reduces oil leakage problems
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
Compatible for mini Cooper R50 02-06
Compatible for mini Cooper S R53 02-06
Compatible for mini Cooper R52 Convertible 05-08
1.Product included: complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear/ springs and shocks for front and rear, a pair wrench for height adjustment .
2. MaXpeedingrods Coilover kit is simply great for daily driver.
3.Damper: 24 levels adjustable Damper.
4.Spring rate: front: 6kg/mm (336 lbs/in) ;Rear: 6kg/mm (336 lbs/in).
5.Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1'' to 3''.
6.Shock type: Twin tube.
7.Spring Preload: 7-10 mm.
9.Warranty: 1 year.
Gross weight: 24.4kg
Package size: 63*51*21cm
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- Coilovers are 24-way adjustable. Rebound and Dampening adjustment which allows the user the ability to dial in your coilovers to any driving needs. The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check your car information before purchase. If you are not sure, please contact us for help£¡¡±
- No drilling, cutting, or modification necessary.
- SPECIAL NOTES: Prior to installation, verify all hardware and properly tighten.