Perfect for outdoor camping / camping, outdoor party, garden courtyard, outdoor wedding, RV travel, emergency use of family power failure in extreme weather, etc.
Engine:4-stroke 223cc OHV,air-cooled
Starting System:Recoil Start, Electric Start
Volume Level(23 Feet):68dB
Fuel Tank Capacity:2.9(Gal)/11L
Oil Capacity:0.18(Gal) /0.7L
50% Load Runtime:6H
Low Oil LED Alert:Yes
Overload LED Alert:Yes
Output Ready LED Alert:Yes
Generator Size L*W*H:59×39×55cm
Package Size L*W*H:66×46×62cm
Outlets: 2x 120V 20 Amp Outlets,1x 120V 21Amp Outlet,2x USB Outlets, 1x 120/240V 21 Amp Outlet
1.Passed the ANSI/PGMA Standard G300-2018-Safety and Performance of Portable Generators by Intertek Tested;
3.ISO 9001:2015 Certificated.
1 x Inverter Generator
1 x Owner Manual
1 x Spark Plug Socket Wrench
1 x Oil Funnel
1 x Screwdriver
3 x US Plug
1 x Generator Dust Cover
1. 5500W starting watts, 5000W running watts and up to 9.5 hours run time.
2. Compact design with wheels and an extendable suitcase-style handle for easy transportation and carrying.
3. "ECO Mode", fuel efficiency and reduce noise.
4. Output pure sine wave, produces clean power and THD≤3%, making it safe enough to run laptops, cellphones, tablets, and other sensitive electronics.
5. Quiet operation of 68dB comparable to the sound of a normal conversation, perfect for RV travel, family emergency power, jobsite use, etc.
6. Featuring automatic low oil, carbon monoxide (CO) shutdown, and overload protection.
7. Digital Control Center: display of voltage, frequency, single running time, accumulated running time.
1.Do not pull the pull rope to start the machine without refilling oil. Starting the generator without refilling oil can cause permanent damage to the internal engine components.
2.All inverter portable functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil or fuel odor, which is a normal phenomenon.
3. Applicable altitude: areas below 5000ft. More than 5000ft will affect its stability and power.
4. Optimum working ambient temperature of generator: 77 ℉. Normal working temperature: 5 ° F to 104 ° F. if the generator is used below 5 ° F, its startability will be affected and the generator is difficult to start; If the generator is used above 104 ° F, its power will be affected, the output power will drop.
A generator's exhaust contains toxic carbon monoxide, which you cannot see or smell. Breathing carbon monoxide can KILL YOU IN MINUTES. To avoid carbon monoxide poisoning, follow the manufacturer's instructions when operating a generator.
Maxpeedingrods warrants all the inverter generators against defects in workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser ("Warranty Period"), and free lifetime technical support and customer service.