Stay warm in the miserable winter storm with Maxpeedingrods Air Heaters;
No engine star, you also can enjoy warm in winter. And it's suitable for longer periods of operation with low fuel and power consumption.
Compatible for Motorhomes, Campervans, Caravans (also known as Travel Trailers and Camper Trailers), Fifth-wheel Trailers, Popup Campers and Truck Campers, Small Truck, Big Truck, Light Truck, Heavy Truck, Pickup, Van,Bus,Car,SUV, Boat, Forklift, Electric Tricycle, Engineering Vehicle, Yacht and so on.
|Car Air Conditioning Type||Heating|
|Fuel Type||Diesel Only|
|Switch Type||LCD Switch, Remote controller, Mobile App|
|Working Temperature of the Heater||-40℃~+50℃|
|Working Temperature of the Oil pump||-40℃~+40℃|
|Fuel Tank||31*8.7*35.5cm / 9L|
1. Heat fast and eliminates the windows' frost quickly.
2. Low fuel and power consumption
- It's suitable for long time operation, 10L diesel can last about 20hrs warm.
3. 3 methods for starting,more convenient
-LCD, Remote control, and APP control.
4. Moblie APP
-Intelligent & Facilitation.
5. Automatic Altitude Adjustment Support
-Automatically adjusts the amount of fuel based on the different altitude, manual adjustment is no longer needed.
6. Washable fuel pump to last pump life.
7. Exhaust Wrap Tape
-Withstand high temperature of about 500℃.
1 x Parking Heater
1 x Fuel Tank
1 x Air Outlet Pipe
1 x Intake Pipe
1 x Exhaust Pipe
1 x LCD Switch
1 x Remote Controller（batteries included）
1 x Silencer
1 x Power Harness
2 x Wind Head
1 x Tee Connector
1 x Oil Pump
1 x Oil Hose
1 x Fuel Extractor
1 x Oil Filter
1 x Air Filter
1 x Fixed Plate
1 x Oil Pump Clamp
1 x Exhaust Wrap
1 x Repair Tool
1 x Glove
1 x Fixed Accessories Set as Picture Shows
1 x Manual
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG,
Inc. And any use of such marks by Hangzhou Tuya is under license.
Important Installation Note
1. The fixed backboard should be sealed and separated from vechicle sheet metal during installtion to avoid physical injury to the driver when the combustion gas flows in the driving cab from the gap.
2. The exhaust pipe length shall be 30cm at least.
3. The exhaust gas outlet sall be firmly placed in the empty space.
4. The exhaust pipe outlet shall not look at the driving direction.
(More installation details included in the instruction manual.)
1. SWITCH OFF heater before refuelling!
2. DO NOT cut off electric power during operation.
3. DO NOT use heater in closed and/or unventilated places.
4. DO NOT start the heater with a cigarette lighter.
5. Place exhaust outlet outside to prevent ingress of exhaust fumes.
6. Seal all gaps between mounting plate and car body.
7. KEEP AWAY from fuel tanks, compression tanks, fire extinguisher, clothes, and other flammable objects.