Compatible for Lincoln Mark VIII 1993-1998
- Adjustable ride height.
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension.
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces rear + 2 Spanners + Hardwares as pictures show
- Spring rate Front: 10kg/mm (560lbs/in)
- Spring rate Rear: N/A
- Damper: Non adjustable Damper
- Adjustable height: Yes
- Adjustable camber plate:No
- Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.