A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. Maxpeedingrods provides performance aftermarket height adjustable coilovers suspension kit compatible for BMW series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
Compatible for BMW 3-Series E90/E91 (RWD) 2006-2013 Excludes M3
1)Not compatible for BMW 325i 2006/328i 2009
2) This product fit RWD vehicle only, Not for the M3 model.
3) We suggest adding washers to avoid the engine bar and drilling the front OE shock top mount upper part a little bigger to a diameter of 12mm
Top mounts: front - pillow ball top mounts
rear - OE top mounts required
Quantity:Complete coilovers for 2 front and 2 rear
a pair wrench for height adjustment
Spring rate Front:10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear:8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Damper:Non adjustable damper
Adjustable height: Yes, lowering 1" to 3"
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.