Compatible for VolksWagen Golf Mk4 2WD only A4, Typ 1J 1998-2005
Compatible for Audi A3 Mk1 Typ 8L 1996¨C2003
Compatible for VolksWagen Bora A4, Typ 1J 1999¨C2006
Compatible for Seat Leon Mk1 Typ 1M 1999¨C2005
Compatible for Seat Toledo Mk2 Typ 1M 1998¨C2005
Compatible for Skoda Octavia Mk1 Typ 1U 1996¨C2004
Compatible for Volkswagen New Beetle 1C/1Y/9C 1998-2010
(will be not compatible for 4-MOTION / 4WD/ AWD & not Compatible for VW Golf MK4 R32 & not Compatible for Audi quattro models )
Top mounts: Front and rear OE top mounts required
Adjustable damper: No
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: No
Spring rate Front: 8kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 6kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Front lowering: 30mm
Rear lowering: 50mm
Shock type: Twin tube
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear as shown
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Attention: As it is high performance aftermarket coil over, few modification might be required for some vehicles
- Twin Tube for longer stroke and softer initial response.And will certainly feel much more controlled than OEM.
- Independent ride height and spring preload adjustments. Lowers The Car Without Ruining Spring Tension, allows drop without sacrifice comfort by shorten pitch distance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Anodized adjustable collars and spring seats for easy adjustment and prolonged cycle life.
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness --- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring --- Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.