Quantity: Complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear as shown in the picture
Adjustable damper: 24 ways adjustable damper force
Adjustable camber plate: No
Adjustable height: Yes
Spring rate front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Spring rate rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Daily Driving Scene To The Sunday Track
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- Coilovers are 24-way adjustable. Rebound and Dampening adjustment which allows the user the ability to dial in your coilovers to any driving needs. The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Pillow ball top mount --- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.